VMC's Financial Boot Camp
(10% discount available for SOVMA members! See below for registration instruction.)
Are you wondering how to increase your revenue, control your costs, and better manage your money in these uncertain economic times? If so, then the timing couldn’t be better. VMC will be presenting a two-day regional conference in your area, Financial Boot Camp for the Veterinary Practice.
This conference will be presented by Mark Opperman, CVPM and Sheila Grosdidier, BS, RVT, PHR, MCP, two of the most respected experts in the field of veterinary practice management. Over the course of two days, this intensive boot camp will cover a variety of topics critically important to your practice’s financial health, such as:
- Financial management and budgeting using key financial indicators,
- The role of an accountant and how to use financial statements,
- Industry benchmarks and how to use them,
- Controlling inventory and support staff costs,
- Analyzing doctor production and compensation using ProSal,
- How to determine client fees fairly and accurately,
- Capturing lost income through internal controls,
- Analyzing the cost effectiveness of capital purchases, and
- Reducing your accounts receivables.
Join Mark and Sheila as they bring their Financial Boot Camp to Cincinnati on September 14-15, 2017 at the DoubleTree Cincinnati Airport Hotel. We’re keeping the group small for greater personal attention, so be sure to register early if you are interested in attending this extremely valuable conference.
Please see the attached brochure for all the details regarding this seminar.
SOVMA Member Discount: VMC has generously extended a 10% on registration to all SOVMA members. To take advantage of this special pricing, please contact Sue Merritt at 303-674-8169 and process your registration over the phone.